Isaiah 44:22

Isaiah 44:22
"I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Torn

Here I am, kinda sitting here trying to make a decision. It's not a life changing decision but at some point it could be. I'm pretty torn. I have met a really nice guy who really likes me, he's sweet. He's funny, even made a rap video with me..lol. Great sense of humor and everything. He's great. But i'm not in love with him. Then there's this other guy. Who i have dated back and forth so many times, and it never seems to work out. We fight, we argue, but we love eah other without doubt. Most of my friends dislike him because of the things he's put me through. While all of my other friends like the other guy.

But how do you let go, of someone who is always just been there. A person, who you can hate and love both at the same time? I kow common sense says pick the one who treats me like royalty. But my heart says otherwise. why is life sooooo dang hard to decipher? I want God's will not my own..but how do i know which is which?

1 comment:

lizzy's place said...

Hi heather. i just wanted to say hi. are you still going on that trip?