Isaiah 44:22

Isaiah 44:22
"I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

For all of you who thought i disappeared

I am trying to post more frequently now. I think it's more because i have the time to or more likely, i actually have the desire to write back once again. i am reading a book these days that is truly challenging me, it is called after the heavy rain. It is about a man whose family was killed in the killing fields of cambodia. It is hard to read not because it's not interesting but because it is greatly challenging. This man reunites himself with the brutal murders of the khmer rouge and presents each one with a shirt, a friendship scarf, and a bible telling them that he forgives them. It is truly amazing. It has challenged me greatly with my own personal life. I think everyone would benefit from reading it as we all harbor unforgiveness in one area of our life or another.

Otherwise life has been pretty relaxed for me. God is teaching me and guiding me, stretching me and yet blessing me through it. I have witnessed some pretty amazing things this past week and i look forward toi expirence even more. God is good. Many things are happening and as i reported in an earlier post..God is moving.

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Very cool. glad God is showing you things. keep growing.

MusicMan said...

hello! are u still on this planet... time for a new post