Isaiah 44:22

Isaiah 44:22
"I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."

Thursday, June 26, 2008

How does this Always Happen?

I'm starting to think that the reason i don't sleep well at night is because God has given me an " after hours" ministry. Every night pretty much this week i have had friends calling me up late needed someone to talk to. Every night pretty much they have come to pick me up and i have spent time ministering to them till after 1 or 2 in the morning. Yes i know that i need my sleep. But I need to be willing to always be available to be used by God. Besides it's kind of fun.

Tonight for instance i got a phone call informing me that friends were coming to get me. The phone call came about 11pm, and it is now 4:16 am and i just walked in the door. I spent the night with friends riding around pretty much every town in southeastern mass, no jokes. We spoke about God, and about the things that were going on with them. I offered advice, and reassured them people have been praying for them. The night ended with one of the girls asking me how i came to know Christ as Savior, and i was able to share my testimony with a young woman, who has attended church but has walked away. Yet was very curious about my story. It's was a good night. God truly is doing a work. But i can't help but wonder, why He would use someone like me...guess i'll have to ask Him that in heaven one day..

2 comments:

Tanya said...

wow. again. I don't know what God has planned for you. I don't know what is in store for you. But as long as you're following the will of God, seeking Him, and living for Him; it seems like you're on the right path. As long as you're a light in these dark places; make sure that that is what you are. That is my 'motherly warning' to you. Love you. call me.

Tanya said...

ps- when you said you just walked in the door, is that at your house? Do you have internet now there? Are you still moving? like i said, call me.