The time has come for me to move on from the apartment i have been living in, into a different place, a different stage in my life. As crazy as it seems i am excited yet nervous, yet scared, but all the time i am looking forward to this. I have wanted a room mate for some time now, so like i said it's exciting. Part of me is still kind of sad about moving out of this apartment. I think it's mostly because this place has become my stability, my home. Change is not something that comes all that easy for me God usually has to force me into it. But i have chosen this myself, listening to His voice, and trusting God that HE is going to take care of me like He always does. I'm starting to learn that Change is not always bad, it's actually good for us. Still scary though.
On other things, i went to the emmaus women's study, evergreen or whatever. It was pretty good. I had the opportunity to share a little bit or more so expand on what one of the other women had said. It was interesting to know that someone else has seen things that i have seen, and also been hurt but the same things that have hurt me. I am hopeing that the things that were discussed will change things for future people. As for me, I am already gone. I have already found a body and a home to be used in. And I am blessed to be there. Though i would like to see other bodies grow as well. It hurts that i have left, but i just had to go. I love these people very much. Very very much, and to leave was a hard decision to make, but i needed to be in a place where i could be used and be a blessing to others. It hurt to leave, and to go on about my way, most people don't understand that tho. I only hope that i can continue to still have relationships that are close like they once were with those people. We are all part of the body of Christ. I pray for them, and i love them very very much. Anyways, it's 2:35 in the am, i must go to sleep i have packing to do all day tomorrow.
Isaiah 44:22
"I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
#1- I was sleeping when you called!
#2- I can't believe you went to evergreen and I wasn't there!
#3- I can't believe you're moving.
#4- I'm glad things seem to have cleared up for you and your hurts. and that you arelearning from them.
#5- I hope you're happy @ P.U. And being challenged, and growing, and learning, and challenging others, and just gettin closer to God.
Love you. (call again!, when you're not super busy that is!)
ok this blog grieves me. I can not believe you would have forgotten so much in so short a time. I will just have to speak with you privately about it. You are seriously mistaken though. For whatever reason. And you need to clear this up before you end up back where you started.
I love the new apartment its so much nicer then your other one. I hope that your room is gonna be lime green and other light colors soon so i can see it .
hey, whens that worshp sevice @ P.U.?
Post a Comment