So here's my newest poem, I hope ya'll like it.
To Him Be ALL the Glory
=======================
To Him be All the Glory
That is what i want the title to be of my life, my story
For others to hear this amazing tale
Of how My Savior fixed a loser destined to fail
A homeless bum, living on the street
But God saw something other then defeat
He saw someone that could certaintly be used
To bring His healing, to the broken and abused
I am nothing, He is ALL
Because only HE can restore me each time i fall
He knows where i'm strong and where i am weak
But despite my helplessness, He planned a future that wasn't bleak
My life is no longer all about me
Christ is what i want others to see
In my pain and in my strife
I want others to see, He controls my life
To Him be ALL the glory
For HE took a useless bum and created and Amazing story
A changed life, a miracle for real
Brokens dreams, beginning to heal.
A shattered life a battered dream,
Built up frustration, wanting to scream
But HE foreknew, His marvelous plan
To make me right with Him, through a man.
Not just any man, but His One and Only Son
Jesus Christ, My Savior, My God, the only one.
A life changed, a miracle recieved
A new Spirit i was given, the minute i believed.
So to Him be All the Glory given
Because He is the only reason, i'm still living.
So for my life, and for my story,
I give My Lord, ALL of the Glory.
Isaiah 44:22
"I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that awesome! i dont go on this blog alot but that is really cool. i think you should put more poems.
Post a Comment