Isaiah 44:22
"I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Finally
Woot Woot!!!! I finally have internet once again at home. Do you know how happy that makes me? If your reading this then you probably know how happy i am. So far so good. I really really love living in this apartment. I went t the beach yesterday with the roomie for a little bit to get some "sun therapy" which is basically sitting in the sun for an hour at least with no sun screen. It is apparently really good for the seratonin levels in your brain. As long as i have seratonin i have happiness, once it becomes depleted it is a bad bad thing because that is when a break down occurs. I've been doing a lot of reading and learning on this subject so that i know as much as i can about the condition so i can then decide what exactly is best for me. I've also been doing a lot of learning about web design. I have invested money into getting the books i need in order to learn how to create Web sites. Interestingly enough God has blessed me with the software that i need to do such things for free. Yes my friends i said free. A friend of mine had it and she doesn't use it, so she gave the software to me. So i am now operating and becoming quite familiar with dream weaver as well as fireworks and flash 8. Which are quite expensive programs in case you honestly don't know. I have begun to construct a number of websites, and am beginning to know enough to be able to create pages that look absolutely amazing and that i will at some point be able to use as a portfolio for people to look at if they would like me to build a site for them. It's a lot of fun to be able to use my creativity for a purpose. It's funstuff. My prayer is that God would bless it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment