Isaiah 44:22

Isaiah 44:22
"I have wiped out your transgressions like a thick cloud And your sins like a heavy mist Return to Me, for I have redeemed you."

Thursday, July 10, 2008

New life, New apartment..

Apparently my last post offended people. I'm still confused as to why because i wasn't particularly mean or rude about anything, just honest about my feelings. I ould have thought i would et crucified for the Gay pride thing i went to, more then my last blog, but i guess you never can really interpret how people will react to a blog that is written about true feelings and true emotions.

True fact 1, I have moved on to another church, not because i think the one i left was filld with horrible terrible people. But because i could not be used there. Unless i signed a piece of paper, which i honestly don't agree with doing. The church I attend is merely just another part of the body of Christ. Therefore me leaving and moving on should not be taken as me divorcing a certain group of people.

True fact 2,
I was hurt,and still am hurt in some ways by particular people. But that does not mean, i dislike them or do not care or love them, in fact the only reason i was hurt by them was because i trusted them very much, and was hurt by their actions, because they mattered so much to me. We all hurt each other and we all make mistakes.

True fact 3,
I wish to see all bodies of Christ to grow and to thrive, by showing each other total unconditional love. We put so many boundaries and set so many things as unholy that, we cut off the people in this world who are truly seeking and want to learn about God, because they don't fit in our box. Next time you question if someone "is really a christian" look at your own heart, are you really a christian? Because your sin is just as bad.

So that is my correcting of other's false perceptions of exactly what i was sayig in my last post. I hope that it was cleared up for all of you. Now on to my new apartment

Most people would think that me moving in with another person would mean that her and i would have to learn to adjust to each other. Can i just say that it has been totally amazing, living in my new place. My roomie's son is awesome, and we now have massive settlers playoffs between one another, which i must say is freakin amazing. Just the fact of living with someone once again and knowing that i'm not alone is such a wonderful feeling for me. It's nice to feel welcome and at home somehwre, and for the first time other then at nate's i feel like i'm home. My room, is coming along great and due to mania lately i have been quite creative and even made the poetic collage on my door, which came out pretty awesome. Not to blow my own horn. Life is good, God is wonderful. and I have been blessed.

No comments: